Sunday, November 1, 2009

8) More handmade goodies

Caring for my elderly mother with moderate Alzheimers, is difficult at times. After caring for my mom, I work on my glitter art and I find wonderful handmade or beautiful creations.
Painting and window shopping relieves my stress. I hope you enjoyed viewing the great handmade goodies. I enjoyed finding and searching things to please the eye. Have fun going window shopping.

#36) All4theta: Beautiful illustrations and watercolors




















#35) Wordzoflife: handstitched
words of inspiration.






















#34) donidodesigns: Hand crochet scarves























#33) suzannw Runyan: Sewn kid blanket snuggle





























32) JulieMagersSoulen: Beautiful Photography

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my scarves! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my "Morning Snow" photo! I appreciate it! The horse illustration is just beautiful. I must check out the shop. Thanks again!

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Morning Snow" photo!
    Laurie http://madebyswirlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete