Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
#52) StygianChains: Chaimmilled jewelry
#51) KandioDesigns: jewelry
#50) catmacdesigns: felt animals, birdhouses, jewelry
#49) meeabee: cute fabric tote bags
#48) madebyswirlygirl: handmade blank note cards made with matted photo art
#47) endofthedaycrafting: Scrapbook crafting supplies, punched papers, cute paper dolls
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Hello. Thank you for prayers and kind words of encouragement. Somedays I feel I can't go on, then someone or something someone said or did: picks me up, dust me off, lends a hand or gently pushes me in the right direction, send encouraging words and support.
I try not to think of the hardship or my elderly mother's decline. I think about the time we have together, and know life has given me an opportunity for laughter instead of heartaches.
Mom will say,
1)"My fingers are icky sticky", (she finished eating with her fingers, or rest her hand in her dessert bowl of ice cream), It's okay-let's wash your hands.
2) "I went to the bathroom all by myself", (she stuffed while half a roll of toilet paper in her pants, and a huge puddle on the floor), the floor needed mopping.
3) "I dress myself, I did it right?", (her clothes upside down or inside out), Let's change your clothes, you look silly.
4) "I don't understand why my sleeve is wet", (she like resting her hand in a bowl of soup), Well, it was time to change her shirt anyways.
Remember to turn life's messes into something worth smiling about.
Thank you everyone for caring. Best wishes to everyone who visits and takes the time to read my blog.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Glitter Art Giveaway.
March Contest- names chosen by March 30th
Red Beta Fish Paperweight 2" x 2"x1/2"
- Just enter your name, email address and birthday.
- Leave a comment on this blog post on your favorite item from my shop.
- Items with the most post from my shop will be next for the contest giveaway.
- You may be getting an email that you won. WInner selected at random.
- Good luck to all who participates.