Sunday, April 18, 2010

Caregiver's journal 2/10

February 2010

Thank you to all who send prayer and sent support. My prayers were answered, I got extra help this week. My sister had been out of the picture most of this caregiving journey, but lately she wanted to help with mom. I was shocked and surprised. It's not much- only one week every month or so, but I'm not complaining. It's better than nothing.

I can get a break to refuel and rest, till mom comes back home. In the beginning I didn't know how to relax, I constantly watched the clock waiting for bathroom duty or when I had to get her ready for bed, check the laundry baskets for laundering, etc.. It's a strange feeling not having my own time for so long, then finally getting some. Yeah, now I can concentrate more on business, posting, making friends and spreading some joy.


I ordered a new pretty purple sweater vest for my mom. I actually had time to shop, not just window shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment