Monday, May 30, 2011

Mother's Day Winner Lisa Rubin

Ms Lisa Rubin of HR Creative Design Studio is the winner of my Mother's Day contest. Ms Lisa chose a Orange Daffodil pendant as the prize, and posted a very nice write up on her winner gift on her blog. http://www.hendersonrubincreative.blogspot.com/ . She create wonderful stationary designs, visit her shop on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hrcreativedesign?ref=seller_info
Thank you and congratulations on winning the Daffodil pendant and participating in my contest.

Written on hendersonrubincreative's blog:

Special Feature~ArtisticWill Studios

I went to my mailbox this morning to check the mail. I was hoping to see a package waiting for me. Sure enough it was there! How fun to get a package in the mail, especially when you know it’s from a great artisan like my friend Haruka. She is the sweetest person you will ever have the pleasure to meet. She creates beautiful hand-painted glitter keepsakes. Thank you to the fabulous ArtisticWill Studios for the wonderful daffodil pendant. I love how it sparkles. I love my beautiful necklace and I am so glad that I could share my experience with you. Please check her out atArtisticWill.etsy.com and zazzle.com/artisticwillstudios.

No comments:

Post a Comment