Sunday, November 13, 2011

Glitter Art goes to Hollywood

Hello. I apologize for being a way for so long. I thank you for your loyal support. I've joined an organization that does celebrity gifting to Hollywood. "The IndiExhbit"
If you want to enhance your Brand by celebrity gifting- look up The IndiExhibit (Independent Exhibitors), international organizations of talented individuals to gaining exposure through Hollywood gifting during BIG Award shows as Golden Globe, Academy Awards, MTV, People's choice and more.
I created a personalized glitter art for actress "Evan Rachel Wood". Ms Woods stared in several Hollywood productions as The Ides of March, The Conspirator, True Blood, Whatever Works, to name a few. Ms Woods loves all thing relating to "Alice in Wonderland". I created "Paint the Roses Red", unique and fitting with multiple layers of sparkling glitter.
I will be participating in the American Music Awards as well.

1 comment:

  1. An international art work! Using glitters in such different and creative way is what makes it brought to Hollywood. And they were all perfect to complement my Italian home design.

    ReplyDelete